Take Your Career to New Heights.
Join our team in revolutionizing the ways in which brands deliver happiness.
1440 is a customer experience platform for consumer brands. Every day, more than 100 global brands leverage its powerful product features that streamline customer reviews, eCommerce operations and messaging to win the key moments of truth in the digital customer journey.
Our Open Positions
Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a superstar, seasoned enterprise outbound account development rep to join our team at 1440! Must have a proven track record of success in a BDR/SDR/ADR role for another tech company.
- Evangelize the products: Learn the highlights of the entire suite of 1440 products inside and out
- Help source new leads and contacts via Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Zoominfo
- Responding to inbound, marketing-generated leads
- Utilize phone and email to follow up at various stages of the 1440 qualification cycle, to nurture and qualify leads
- Setup quality demos for 1440 Account Executives
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (demos scheduled, qualified leads, new contacts, etc..)
- Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
- Positive and energetic communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Ability to listen, understand, and adapt to customer needs
- Ability to effectively manage time to maximize results
- Ability to listen, earn trust, consult, and ask for a sale with potential clients
- Ability to create customized outreach and think outside of the box
- Ability to work well on a collaborative team
- A successful relationship-builder across channels
- Experience with Sales tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and ZoomInfo
- Experience as an SDR/ADR/BDR
- Outbound prospecting
Product Expert works with customers, sales, and development to champion the product, assist with on-boarding, build understanding and work with support to vet issues reported by customers
- Meet with Support to review cases submitted by customers to determine if they need development, settings changes, or education
- Responsible to ensure the content in Jira tickets created by support have all the necessary information to be accepted by backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Work with the sales and implementation teams during customer discovery sessions
- Assist developers and interns with onboarding activities
Responsible for assisting with customer onboarding, working with support on customer issues, assisting with future feature design and documenting features and release notes.
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Importing sales department leads, contacts, and other data
- Maintaining the Sales Cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables
- Preparing reports for Sales and other departments
Responsible for designing, implementing, and delivering high-quality code
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
Senior Software Engineer
Responsible for code reviews, coaching, and mentoring, Responsible for designing, implementing, and delivering high-quality code.
- Build applications on the Salesforce platform
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications
- Participate in product and feature design with product team and business partners
- Design applications based on common design patterns and best practice algorithms
- Plan, design, and enhance automation framework, utilities, and tools
- Participate in and contribute to code reviews
- Work with engineers, business analysts, and product owners for product delivery
- Ensure product quality meets customer expectations
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1440 is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.
We Empower Companies
Headquartered in Park City, Utah with satellite offices in San Francisco and Seattle, 1440 is on a mission to empower companies to meet, convert, and thrive with their customers worldwide. As a hyper-growth SaaS startup, we are on pace to become an innovative market leader in the Customer Experience (CX) space.
We provide businesses with the tools to eliminate clunky back-office processes so they can do more with the minutes they have. 1440 products also help brands put customers at the core of every business decision, turning feedback into insights, insights into action, and customer happiness into revenue.
Join the 1440 Team
Join the 1440 Team
We are constantly expanding our team and looking for hard-working and passionate new employees. New team members should be quick learners and eager to work in a small team environment.